Agility Robotics seeks an experienced software engineer familiar with real-time systems in Linux variants, multithreading, inter-process communication, dynamic memory sharing between threads, UI/UX, and other back-end and internal system software engineering. Experience with legged locomotion is not necessary or expected. The successful candidate will work closely with the robot controls team to continue improving the software foundations of our robot controllers.
- Demonstrated excellence in software engineering using C++
- B.S, M.S., or Ph.D. in computer science or similar
- Experience developing, debugging, and optimizing real-time controls on highly dynamic machines
- Experience with code control and revision tracking processes, unit testing, and other organizational tools for functional, reliable code.
- Perception or other computer vision implementation
- Sensors: encoders, IMU, thermistors, power electronics interface, etc.
- Firmware development
- Robot control or other dynamic systems experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity for all employees
- Employer-matched 401K retirement plan
- High quality heath, dental and vision insurance
- Five weeks vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Strong work-life balance emphasis