Agility Robotics needs to expand production as market demand for our groundbreaking bipedal robots continues to grow. A Mechanical Assembly Technician at Agility plays a critical role in building, testing and delivering high quality, high performance electromechanical assemblies for our customers. We specifically seek candidates who take responsibility for excellent work; pay attention to detail; can creatively solve problems; communicate effectively to help improve our designs and processes; and take initiative to proactively solve problems even when tasks are not specifically assigned. Candidates should possess excellent organizational skills and be able to multitask in a fast-paced engineering and production environment.
- Excellent mechanical assembly skills including using basic hand and power tools, ability to alter components for fit and assemble very small electromechanical items, and a basic understanding of material properties.
- 2-5 years of related production assembly experience.
- Two year technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical part and assembly drawings.
- A familiarity with GD&T standards and how to apply them to ensure quality control.
- Ability to identify and document component defects, assembly issues, and process improvements.
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
- Experience with MS Windows and Office software.
- Ability to work safely and identify safety hazards in a production environment.
- Able to lift 40 lb and regularly perform repetitive tasks.
- Basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement.
- Experience with Google Suite.
- Machining and or fabrication experience.