All of our roles are currently on hold. We are re-evaluating day by day but we’d still love to hear from you
Agility Robotics needs to expand production as market demand for our groundbreaking bipedal robots continues to grow. A Mechanical Assembly Technician at Agility plays a critical role in building, testing and delivering high quality, high-performance electromechanical assemblies for our customers. We specifically seek candidates who take responsibility for excellent work; pay attention to detail; can creatively solve problems; communicate effectively to help improve our designs and processes, and take initiative to proactively solve problems even when tasks are not specifically assigned. Candidates should possess excellent organizational skills and be able to multitask in a fast-paced engineering and production environment.
- Excellent mechanical assembly skills including using basic hand and power tools, ability to alter components for fit and assemble very small electromechanical items, and a basic understanding of material properties.
- 2-5 years of related production assembly experience.
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical part and assembly drawings.
- Familiarity with GD&T standards and how to apply them to ensure quality control.
- Ability to identify and document component defects, assembly issues, and process improvements.
- Basic knowledge of electronics.
- Experience with MS Windows and Office software.
- Ability to work safely and identify safety hazards in a production environment.
- Able to lift 40 lb and regularly perform repetitive tasks.
- Basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement.
- Experience with Google Suite.
- Machining and or fabrication experience.