Agility's legged robots are amazingly capable in an uneven world with no external perception whatsoever. This provides an outstanding foundation, upon which to build path and footstep planning to handle stairs and boulder fields. Agility seeks an experienced perception engineer, who will integrate data from various sensors including the IMU, LIDAR, stereo camera, or other sensors, to enable footstep planning in real-world situations.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Robotics, computer science, or related field
- 5 years experience implementing perception systems for mobile robots or similar applications
- Authorization to work in the USA
- Experience with control for field robots
- Experience with real-time dynamic operation
- Experience with SLAM