Agent IQ is using conversation-driven artificial intelligence and machine learning to enable brands to scale customer engagement while providing personalized service. The platform learns from human interaction to empower agents to do more, faster and better. Our technology is proven to improve customer satisfaction, agent efficiency, and profitability.
Our team is doing ground-breaking work in building an intelligent platform which is disrupting how brands interact and build relationships with customers. We're excited about the opportunities ahead to continue to create an even more differentiated product offering to the world.
To achieve this we're building an amazing team, and here’s where you come in...
As an Engineer Director, you will be responsible for building out the Agent IQ Engineering team and managing large pieces of the Agent IQ platform. You will be a major contributor in building out the organizational culture and establishing engineering and team best practices.
- Directing and overseeing software engineer function in development and release processes
- Establish policies and producers to assure high-quality software products
- Work with teams to establish and meet target timelines and KPIs
- Manage medium size engineering teams
- Establish processes to ensure career growth and development of developers on the team
- 2+ years of management experience
- Ability to formulate development strategies and goals
- Plan and prioritize project execution
- Strong and effective negotiation skills
- Thrive in fast-paced and changing requirements environment
- Experience with best practices of SaaS application development
- Hand-on technical experience in design/code-reviews/coding
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Weekly team lunches; happy hours; tons of snacks in the office and all-you-can-drink coffee
- Convenient office within a 3-minute walk from BART/Muni Underground
- Agent IQ swag
- Commuter benefits
- Great teammates