Job Title: Distribution Team Leader
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 plus overtime and excellent benefits
What we’re looking for...
AG Barr are looking for an innovative Team Leader who can manage, coach and develop an operational team to achieve the highest levels of Customer Service, is safety focused and driven to deliver continuous improvements.
Reporting to the Depot Manager, you will be part of a small team within a fast moving consumer goods business.
This role will require a combination of early and late shift patterns, ranging from 4.30am until 7pm.
Your responsibilities will include...
As a Team Leader your responsibilities will include;
- Managing, coaching and developing a team of drivers across safety, service, costs and efficiency KPIs
- Ensure the team is operating both safely and legally
- Organise daily workloads across the team
- Maintain integrity of company assets
- Work closely with 3rd party partners
What you’ll bring...
The successful candidate will have;
- An appetite to implement improvements across the operating centre
- Proven experience of managing, developing and coaching a team of people to perform to the best of their ability
- Experience within a fast paced environment
- Computer literate with an ability to learn new systems
We are Barr - Are you?
We believe in creating a diverse and inclusive culture where your voice can be heard. Our skilled, loyal and committed people are critical to the future success of AG Barr which is why we are continually investing in our employees to develop their talent.
We look after our employees by offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes;
- 33 days holiday
- Flexible holiday trading
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Flexible benefits e.g. discounts & cashbacks, gym memberships, technology purchases etc
- Life assurance
- Save as you earn scheme
- Staff sales discount
- Free AG Barr products throughout your working day
- Annual salary review
- Ongoing professional development
And much more!
We are about Being Brilliant. We are Always Learning. We are Results Driven and we build Relationships That Matter.
To find out more about what it is like to work for AG Barr, please visit our careers platform here.
If you’re passionate about developing people and coaching a team to deliver business growth, then please apply today!