Healthcare Assistant HCA - Filton
We are recruiting for a team to of Care Assistants to support one of our clients who have several large care homes. They are known for extremely high care and quality standards with prestigious extra care facilities second to none. They specialize in caring for the elderly, who suffer from dementia and could have other associated disabilities.
All homes require 24 hour support so we are looking for people who may want part time or full time work to fit around both their needs and your lifestyle. Although you will have the flexibility to work in one location, the shifts are based in Horfield and Filton and will vary between Monday to Sunday days and nights:
You will need:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within Care
- Experience with service users suffering from dementia
We need experienced staff who have worked supporting elderly people with dementia but have also worked in an emotionally supportive role where you have interacted with service user showing patience and empathy. You will need to promote independence while assisting with mobility and personal care whilst being passionate about delivering holistic quality care.
We can offer:
- ONLINE portal and mobile phone app for managing availability and viewing shifts
- COMPETITIVE pay rates from £9.41 to £12.35 per hour (including holiday pay)
- 'WORK TODAY, PAID TODAY' mobile based scheme for qualifying workers so you can be paid the same day you work
- A contributory pension scheme, loyalty BONUS, regular incentives and 'Affinity Excellence Awards'
- A DEDICATED locally based team to work with you & answer your queries
- Full FREE refresher training during induction and ongoing support
- FLEXIBLE working hours including evenings and weekends
- FREE enhanced DBS
When asked what they think of Affinity, Katrina, one of our carers said: " Affinity Care are friendly, professional, flexible, caring and approachable".
If you're passionate about care and want to be part of a healthcare agency with a contemporary, personal and modern approach, call or apply now to join the Affinity team.
Dementia Support Worker Complex Needs Health Care Assistant