Care Assistant Dementia Support Worker
Affinity Care is a dynamic, contemporary healthcare agency providing quality care. We are urgently looking for healthcare assistants, to join our growing team of superb staff working in nursing & dementia homes in Bristol and North Somerset. In particular we're interested in talking to care and support staff who want to work in Nailsea.
You will need:
- 6 months + formal care experience in this setting
- To be passionate about delivering quality care
We can offer:
- COMPETITIVE pay rates from £9.41 to £11.65 per hour (including holiday pay)
- MILEAGE/TRAVELLING EXPENSES
- A DEDICATED Bristol-based team to work with you & answer your queries
- Full FREE refresher training during induction and ongoing support
- FLEXIBLE working hours including evenings and weekends
- FREE enhanced DBS
- Office staff with local healthcare staffing experience to find the RIGHT assignments for you
- ONLINE portal and mobile phone app for managing availability and viewing shifts
- 'WORK TODAY, PAID TODAY' mobile based scheme for qualifying workers so you can be paid the same day you work
- A contributory pension scheme, loyalty bonuses, regular incentives and 'Affinity Excellence Awards'
When asked what they think of Affinity, Katrina, one of our carers said:
"Affinity Care are friendly, professional, flexible, caring and approachable".
If you're passionate about care and want to be part of a healthcare agency with a dynamic, personal and modern approach, apply now to join the Affinity team