Adwerx is one of the fastest growing startups in the Triangle (#3 on the Inc. 500 in North Carolina), and as an Account Manager, you will be responsible for servicing our most important relationships. You will interact with top level employees (CEOs, CMOs, CIOs) of our enterprise partners to manage and more importantly grow these accounts. You will further be involved in helping to onboard new partners, which are key drivers of Adwerx's growth.
We are looking for dedicated employees who can be accommodating to the demanding needs of high profile partners and customers. You should want to work in a fast paced and agile environment that is as equally rewarding as it is challenging. Due to the geographic diversity of our partners, the position is likely to require travel.
Adwerx has built a welcoming and inclusive office, with the understanding that with hard work will come rewards. All employees are dedicated to the team effort, and in return Adwerx provides exceptional benefits, frequent company sponsored events, and a fun work environment.
- Manage partnerships with Fortune 1000 companies
- Generate reporting and manage invoicing
- Generate revenue through maximizing sales with existing accounts
- Travel to meet with partner firms
- Onboard new partnerships and relationships
- Support VIP clients and accounts
- 2+ years’ experience in account management / client services
- Bachelor's degree strongly desired
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience at a startup is desired
- Ability to remain calm in pressured situations
- Ability to generate spreadsheets and reporting
What You'll Get:
- Competitive salary and potential for equity
- Competitive commission plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of basic plan premiums paid by company)
- 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 4%
- The opportunity to take lead in growing our strategic partnerships
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most talented leaders, developers, marketers and designers
We have a strong culture at Adwerx and seek employees that are eager to be part of one of NC’s fastest growing companies (#3 to be exact). We are thinkers, learners, doers – and are never afraid to fail, so long as it is forward. We expect that you will grow with us, and look forward to working with individuals that understand for a team to succeed, all members must be committed to coming together to work as a group. We will work hard, but we will have a lot of fun in the process! To your success at Adwerx.
NC Tech Executive of the Year Nomination