Do you love tech, entrepreneurship and startups? Do you seek out difficult things just because you know they will help you grow and learn? Do you find your passion for things and ideas motivates you to share them with others? Adwerx is looking for a Mid-Market Sales Specialist like you!
Adwerx is one of the fastest growing startups in the Triangle and is revolutionizing online advertising for small businesses across the country by making it simple, approachable, and affordable. Every small business should have access to the power of sophisticated advertising and we have built the technology that has turned this vision into a reality.
We are looking for people with grit, ingenuity, hustle, and integrity to solve our customer's problems and to help us uncover new markets for our products while having fun and building a team culture. You'll have a chance to make a real impact on a quickly growing organization and on your community.
What you'll do:
- Prospect into our large database of offices to find groups of people to train about our product; this includes cold calling, warm calling, and emailing
- Schedule and set meetings for yourself or others to help educate our market on the benefits of our online advertising technology in a one to many format over webinar
- Solve customer problems and identify best fit solutions to help them achieve their goals via phone, webinars, online meetings, or even face to face
- Develop sales strategies and trainings to help teach colleagues how to sell into key markets
- Use a CRM to track key business metrics that will inform future strategies
- Someone that has experience selling over webinar and in person to large groups of people (from 5-300)
- Someone that is a leader, curious, knows how to work hard (e.g., Hustle), is creative, and never sacrifices their integrity
- Someone that knows what it means to be professional and keep their commitments without making excuses
- Someone that is intelligent and can figure out difficult problems and is thirsty to learn as much as possible
- Someone that wants to be told what they're doing well and what they can improve because they want to become the best person they can become
- Someone with great interpersonal skills and business etiquette over phone, email, and face to face
- Ability to manage their time and the discipline to create and stick to their schedule
What you'll get:
- A fun team environment, cookouts, and crazy activities
- Competitive compensation and commission plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of premiums paid by company)
- The chance to work with one of the hottest startups in North Carolina and exposure to many aspects of the business that you cant get exposure to in other organizations
- Mentorship and personal growth/development from some of the top leaders in the Triangle
- Transparency, valuable feedback, and training on professionalism, sales, and business leadership
- Additional responsibility as we continue to grow and expand