Adwerx is one of the fastest growing startups in the Triangle and is revolutionizing online advertising for small businesses across the country by making it simple, approachable, and affordable. We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be tasked with handling a variety of responsibilities such as expense, filing and calendaring. You are very organized and thrive off of enabling the areas you support to be as impactful as possible. You maintain incredible accuracy and agility when completing any task assigned to you and are committed to seeing every project through to its completion. Communication is one of your greatest strengths and you take pride in constructing order out of chaos.
Administrative Duties: Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings, create ad hoc reports using excel, maintain electronic filing systems, data entry, assist with expense reports, assist with retrieving transaction receipts, draft letters and documents, research and analyze information as assigned.
People Operations: Welcomes visitors, applicants and employees in person, on the telephone and/or via email, answers and/or directs operational inquiries, assists with screening applicants, coordinates and schedules new hire orientations, trainings, events etc.
Improve Operations: Proactively seek ways to streamline administrative processes and leverage best practices that build on our collaborative work environment.
Team Player: The operations team is small, collaborative and supportive. We’d like someone eager to help on internal ad hoc projects and will be expected to provide back-up coverage for other support positions.
Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2-3 years of administrative experience (Office Manager, Administrative Assistant, etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Collaborative, positive, and team-spirited
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Self-starter, comfortable taking initiative and seeing projects from start to finish
· Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
· High level of comfort working in Google Suites and Microsoft Office including excel