You will help build and manage our paid and organic inbound marketing programs.The perfect candidate is technical, creative and able to execute quickly. The ideal candidate will also have excellent organizational skills, a strong interest in digital/social applications, be results driven, and have superior attention to detail, especially with analytics. In addition, this person will build retention and lifecycle initiatives, developing innovative ways to nurture long-term client relationships, reduce churn, and improve engagement and lifetime value.
Responsibilities and Duties Overall Description:
- Must be able to manage a team of 5+ employees
- Must be familiar with landing pages, SEO/PPC, social media, graphic design, reputation management, e-commerce, reporting etc.
- Define strategy and implement lead generation programs and lead nurturing.
- Testing and optimizing a range of lead generation strategies to drive growth and ensure continued success
- Optimization of marketing assets, to deliver success through the highest possible conversion techniques and ensure that accurate tracking where appropriate is in place (e.g. advertising tools, A/B testing, landing pages, email outreach, etc.)
- Set goals and employ data-driven analytics to quantify success
- Owning analytics across our marketing campaigns and platforms, continuously assessing ways to generate highest returns, maximizing our efforts or employing new tactics
- Create and Develop integrated programs and campaigns in alignment with new product launches, co-marketing campaigns, existing product up-sell and cross-sales, and new market development
- Leverage demand generation tools, resources and agencies for campaigns/ programs, and reporting purpose
- Oversee search engine optimization, online reputation management, marketing automation, website, social media, special projects, and other.
Qualifications and SkillsRequirements / Qualifications:
- 5+ years of marketing experience with specific focus on B2B/B2C marketing, lead generation strategies, events and event marketing, and marketing automation (tech preferred)
- An appetite for growth and ability to work across variety of teams
- Proven success in driving inbound lead generation campaigns resulting in sales opportunities and revenue growth.
- Demonstrated success in both push and pull marketing efforts, utilizing the challenger sale methodology and adding value through content.
- Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions
- Ability to present analysis and insights with clarity and confidence
- Excellent writing skills for landing pages, emails, nurture campaigns, and Individual rep management.
- Approach each situation from a solution based foundation
- Dedicated and enthusiastic team member, as well as ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge and interest in social media platforms - including but not limited to Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram - as well as new developments in the social space preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Adwords and Facebook Ad platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible worker and excited to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Office Environment / Company Benefits:
We work in a fun office environment. Frequent office events with other start-ups, food and parties await the right candidate. Office attire is tech casual. AdvertiseMint offers health insurance and 401K retirement plan with 4% employer match to full-time employees.