We are looking for an outgoing individual to help secure media coverage for our CEO's self published book, "The Complete Guide to Facebook Advertising". As our Book Publicist your mail goal will be to help with the book launch happening in October.
Our ideal candidate has strong communication and organizational skills, knows how to be professional and proactive within a flexible work environment. Being creative, energetic and extremely driven with excellent writing skills is a must.
You will be working from our office on Hollywood Blvd. 20hrs per/week.
- Initiate and execute innovative publicity campaigns using all traditional and emerging forms of media.
- Create and disseminate information and unique, visually appealing content across all national and local media with a strong emphasis on social media and other digital platforms.
- Create trust and credibility with buyers , develop professional relationships with relevant podcasts to build awareness.
- Plan, develop and executes publicity appearances through social media networks such as popular YouTube channels and Podcasts.
- Minimum 3 years experience in media relations.
- Excellent creative writing skills and computer proficiency.
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational and management abilities to set goals and priorities.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Networking sites and new emerging media.