We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to work within our Analytics & Insight Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with a portfolio of clients to assist in: defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives; producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel
performance reports with actionable insight.
The role will also involve conducting conversion optimisation consultancies, with the aim of improving efficiency in clients’ digital marketing strategies and increasing ROI.
The successful candidate will not necessarily come from a pure web analytics background but an excellent, in-depth level of knowledge in digital marketing, along with experience in strategic and
analytical management of digital campaigns is essential.
- Identifying client objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies
- Benchmarking performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs
- Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
Reporting and Analysis
- Developing custom marketing dashboard concepts for client reporting via Excel
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Analysing the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Performing ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimisation consultancies for clients and influencing conversion optimisation strategies with solid analytical data
- Delivering regular reporting and analysis documentation to clients and presenting findings or test results in person or via conference calls.
- Representing AdvertiseMint's Insight team in client meetings and pitch presentations
- Assisting in educating clients on the benefits of digital marketing and the importance of online measurement & performance optimisation
Analytical and technical
- Providing consultancy on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Spotting potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedure
- Using available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimisation tests, both on-site and campaign based
- Working closely with the sales team to identify and explore opportunities to cross-sell services and support new client acquisition
- Collaborating with the account managers to enhance client reporting and performance measurement and conduct detailed analysis work when required
Key skills and experience
- Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, etc.),
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
- High level of experience working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g.
- Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser, etc.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relay analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority