The Email Marketing Manager will utilize email communication tools to market a company and increase brand awareness. They are experts in the usage of email communications and develop marketing strategies and distribution techniques in order to execute campaigns that successfully engage consumers and ultimately drive profit.
Develop Contact Strategies
Strategically contact consumers, reaching out to specific subsets based on company’s targeted audience and identifying email best practices and email calendars based on effective campaign timing.
Design contact methods that not only target the appropriate consumers but also develop audience bases that are optimized for retention.
Implement email marketing campaigns, overseeing all aspects of the campaigns from design to writing to marketing to technical development.
Ensure that all campaigns are aligned with the company’s overall strategy, branding, and marketing and sales goals.
Guarantee that the campaigns are accessible and functional on both desktop and mobile devices.
Manage email lists for the campaigns and create an ongoing schedule of content. Identify and address any technical issues with the campaign in conjunction with the IT department. Monitor performance and make adjustments accordingly.
Generate and Analyze Data
Generate and analyze data from the campaign in order to identify strengths and weaknesses and use their assessment in order to better optimize future email marketing campaigns.
· Developing email marketing experience
· Proving an ability to launch successful campaigns
· Obtaining experience with email analytics
· Showing an understanding of CRM systems
· Possessing experience reporting and analyzing data
· Demonstrating expert level knowledge of basic computer systems
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science or related field
· Advanced proficiency in SalesForce
· Knowledge of HTML/CSS