Located in Hollywood, AdvertiseMint.com is a rapidly growing digital agency that specializes in Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat advertising. Our CEO, Brian Meert is an expert when it comes to social media advertising and would like to share his knowledge by creating an online educational course. He has written a book on the subject and teaches monthly tech classes to small business owners. He is looking to take his lectures to the next level and looking for a candidate who is well versed in hybrid and online course development.
- Research and assess online educational needs and interests, and develop online programs, courses, materials, technology, and learning approaches accordingly.
- Use instructional design principles, contribute to the design and development of learning materials with special regard to teaching adult students, teaching hybrid and online classes, and using technology to maximize student learning outcomes.
- Collaborate with experts in the implementation of technology in their regular course as well as the creation of technologically mediated courses.
- Work with experts on the topic to design and deliver hybrid and online courses.
- Provide ongoing and systematic support to help ensure course integrity and consistency.
- Provide training and support when introducing new methods and technologies and addressing emerging course design issues.
- Research and identify best practices in the field.
- Research and identify technology trends in the field.
- Collaborate and communicate with other support personnel in the deployment of instructional technology.
- A Master's degree in Instructional Technology, Educational Technology, Education, or related area of study.
- At least two years of instructional design, online teaching, or training experience. Mobile learning experience preferred.
- A working knowledge of Social Media Advertising is key (Facebook,Instagram, Snapchat)
- Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other common software packages.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team, negotiate, and deliver projects according to established timelines.
- A strong commitment to excellence in work done and passionate about giving quality service to students enrolled in our online courses.
- A goal-oriented individual, who is self-motivated, diligent, solution-oriented rather than problem-centered, and exhibits a high energy level.
- Demonstrated the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Practices attentive and active listening, has the patience to hear people out, and can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.Personally committed to continuous self-improvement, understands that different situations call for different skills and approaches, and works to deploy strengths and offset weaknesses or limits.
- Maintains confidentiality
- Fast implementation
- Attention to detail
- Desire to be the best
- Go-getter or entrepreneurial mindset
- Positive attitude
- Great communication skills
- Fun and cheerful
Office Environment / Company Benefits:
We work in a fun office environment filled with amazing people and would love to have you be a part of it. We have weekly Facebook interactive meetings and go to the LA Facebook headquarters from time to time for special events. Our company has an awesome team and we make it a priority to show them how much we appreciate their hard work and dedication by have fun monthly team events. Our events range from attending tapings of shows, movie releases, beach parties, bowling and karaoke. Food and parties await the right candidate.
AdvertiseMint offers health/dental insurance and 401K retirement plan with 4% employer match to full-time employees. In Addition to great benefits we offer employee incentives such as an employee referral program and partner referral program. Below are the awesome prizes you could win by participating in the referral program.
Employee Referral Program
$100 Cash for Full Time Employees and $50 Cash for Part Time or Internships
If your referral is a full-time employee and remains at AdvertiseMint for 90 days, you will get one spin on the MEGA REWARD WHEEL to win one of the following:
- Live the rockstar life with 2 Round trip Southwest airlines tickets to Vegas ($500)
- Be a celebrity with 2 gold annual passes to Universal Studios ($600)
- Indulge yourself with a $500 gift card to Burke Williams Spa ($500)
- Embrace your inner Mickey with 2 annual Disney SoCal Select Annual Passes ($700)
- Sail with a friend on a 3-Day Carnival Cruise from LA to Mexico (Ocean View) ($581)
- Hit the pedal with a 1.5 Hour Porsche Driving Experience in a 911 Carrera 4S ($500)
- Shop till you drop with a $500 Nordstroms Gift Card ($500)
ADVERTISEMINT PARTNER PROGRAM
AdvertiseMint would like to offer the following incentive program to all employees.
Refer a business to AdvertiseMint and receive 10% of the revenue generated for 12 months.
Sample Referral Payments:
Client Monthly Ad Spend | Agency Rate | Monthly Revenue | Monthly Payout (up to 12 months)
$10,000 - $49,999 | 15% | $1,500 - $7,500 | $150 - $750
$50,000 - $249,999 | 10% | $5,000 - $25,000 | $500 - $2,500
$250,000+ | 5% | $12,500+ | $1,250+