Advanon is looking to add a key new talent to its growing team!
If you have the drive to push forward a leading FinTech startup in Switzerland, with growth plans across Europe, joining our team will put you in a prime position to do just that.
Advanon offers an online platform that allows small and medium businesses (SMEs) to quickly access financing solutions, and to better understand their own financial standing through our machine learning credit rating process.
Our team consists of 35 driven individuals coming from diverse backgrounds (Google, ETH, UBS, ING, McKinsey, EY, Start-ups, etc.). We are proud to say we have over 16 different nationalities on the team, a growing presence of women in key roles, and a healthy work-life balance that results in high performance and achievements.
What You Would Do:
- Coordinate all of the activities required to bring the (software) product features to market in an agile approach
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Define and prioritise new feature requirements and enhance existing ones by working closely with the engineering team
- Improve our product experimentations and analytics, and also collaborate closely with the design team to help determine user flows and conduct customer research
- Collaborate closely with the CPO and COO on the execution of an effective customer-centric product development process
- Participate actively in our Operations & Product Committee (OPC) to facilitate the mid and long-term strategic decision-making
- Engage closely with the engineering team to define the sprint scopes and set a reasonable execution schedule
What We Expect:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in financing or lending and product management in a software development environment
- A true passion for creating great financing solutions that help small businesses
- Basic engineering understanding is a big plus
- SCRUM management training is a plus
- Independent working style, a strong ability to synthesise multiple inputs and structure accordingly, while meeting strict deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to reach goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
- Valid working permission in the EU or Switzerland
What We Offer:
− Achieving success with an innovative and highly skilled team
− Competitive compensation, and equity in the company
− An extensive range of fringe benefits:
- Unlimited paid holiday (25 days in the contract, and additional days available upon achieving results)
- Annual vacation budget for payment of hotel / flights
- Annual city transport pass
- 3 months paternity / 6 months maternity leave
- Remote work time (2 weeks per quarter)
- Advacoins: fill your wallet with Advacoins, and redeem for stuff like gym memberships, Netflix/Spotify accounts, educational courses, weekend trips, or even a Vespa!
If you fit the profile we are seeking, and have the drive to make big contributions in an agile startup environment, upload your CV and cover letter, and you'll hear from us within a week. For any questions, please contact email@example.com.