Advanon is looking for an experienced System Integration Associate, to raise the status quo with a fast growing Swiss FinTech startup. In this role you will report to our Director Operations. Your responsibility will cover the proper implementation and integration of systems, as well as optimizing our current processes.
Advanon offers an online platform that allows small and medium businesses (SMEs) to access needed liquidity by selling their open invoices directly to financial investors.
Our team consists of 36 (and growing) visionary people coming from diverse backgrounds (Google, ING, ETH, EY). We are proud to say we have over 16 different nationalities on the team, a growing presence of women in key roles, and a healthy work-life balance that results in high performance and achievements.
If you have the drive to push forward a B2B FinTech startup that’s leading the invoice financing marketplace in Switzerland, joining our team will put you in a prime position to do just that!
What You Would Do:
- Help evaluate, select, implement, integrate and improve standard software tools (e. g. ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Understand business processes and stakeholder requirements, translate into actions for system configuration (existing and new systems)
- Successfully implement an appropriate methodology and way of working
- Foster cross departmental cooperation and push for the best solution
The Experience, Skills and Knowledge You'll Bring:
- Degree in business informatics, industrial engineering, economics with a focus on IT or equivalent
- 3+ years of end-to-end system integration including traditional and agile implementation methodology
- Proven track record as project manager for mid to longer term projects (6-18 months)
- Good overall understanding of business processes, including business development, product development, finance, and HR
- Solid understanding of web application development and maintenance, as well as software development
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems would be an advantage
- Ability to break down and plan work based on priorities as well as available time, capacity, skills etc.
- Analytical mindset, ability to understand and structure complex topics
- Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex matters in a simple way
- Fluent in English; German nice to have
- Valid working permission for the EU or Switzerland
What We Offer:
- Achieving success with an innovative and passionate group of professionals
- Compensation includes equity in the company
- Unlimited paid holiday (25 days in the contract, and additional days available upon achieving results)
- Annual vacation budget for payment of hotel / flights
- Annual city transport pass
- 3 months paternity / 6 months maternity leave
- Remote work time (2 weeks per quarter)
- Advacoins: fill your wallet with Advacoins, and redeem for stuff like gym memberships, Netflix/Spotify accounts, Kindle, or even a Vespa!
If you fit the profile we are seeking, and have the drive to make big contributions in an agile startup environment, submit your CV and cover letter, and we'll respond within a week.