Advanon is looking to add a key new talent to its growing IT team!
If you have the drive to push forward a B2B FinTech startup that’s leading the invoice financing marketplace in Switzerland, joining our team will put you in a prime position to do just that.
Advanon offers an online platform that allows small and medium businesses (SMEs) to access needed liquidity by selling their open invoices directly to financial investors.
Our team consists of 36 (and growing) visionary people coming from diverse backgrounds (Google, ING, ETH, EY). We are proud to say we have over 16 different nationalities on the team, a growing presence of women in key roles, and a healthy work-life balance that results in high performance and achievements.
What you will do:
- Take over Advanon’s infrastructure setup and management on AWS, including Beanstalk, Lambdas, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, SNS, etc.
- Manage and enhance the CI/CD setup of our services and design and implement tools to automate operational aspects of the build and deployment infrastructure.
- Drive efforts to move to infrastructure as code.
- Monitor and ensure quality of applications and logs on cloud infrastructure using appropiate tooling and frameworks.
- Support development efforts and write services in Node, Kotlin and Ruby.
- Experience building scalable infrastructures on public cloud infrastructure (e.g AWS, Azure, or GoogleCloud)
- Proficient with containerisation (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience writing infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform or Cloudformation)
- Strong software engineering background.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science.
- Innovative and enjoy going the extra mile to reach success.
- Good communicator and team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Valid working permission for Switzerland or EU citizenship.
- Experience building serverless infrastructures and/or the serverless framework.
- Experience scaling and maintaining microservice architectures.
- Exposure to a large range of AWS services.
- Experience with CloudFormation.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Node.js, Java, Kotlin and Ruby.
What We Offer:
- Achieving success with an innovative and passionate group of professionals
- Compensation includes equity in the company
- An extensive range of fringe benefits:
- Unlimited paid holiday (25 days in the contract, and additional days available upon achieving results
- Annual vacation budget for payment of hotel / flights
- Annual city transport pass
- 3 months paternity / 6 months maternity leave
- Remote work time (2 weeks per quarter)
- Advacoins: fill your wallet with Advacoins, and redeem for stuff like gym memberships, Netflix/Spotify accounts, Kindle, or even a Vespa!
If you fit the profile we are seeking, and have the drive to make big contributions in an agile startup environment, upload your CV and cover letter, and we'll get back in touch within a week.