Advanon is looking for an experienced CFO, to raise the status quo with a fast growing company. In this role you will be part of the executive team. Your responsibility covers all aspects of financial management, as well as a wide range of administrative and executive support.
If you have the drive to push forward a FinTech startup that’s digitalizing the financing market in Switzerland, joining our team will put you in a prime position to do just that.
Advanon offers an online platform that allows small and medium businesses (SMEs) and private individuals to access needed liquidity by getting access directly to financial investors.
Our team consists of 35 (and growing) visionary people coming from diverse backgrounds (Google, ETH, Deloitte, UBS, ZKB, EY). We are proud to say we have over 13 different nationalities on the team, a growing presence of women in key roles, and a healthy work-life balance that results in high performance and achievements.
What You Would Do:
- Responsibility for the Finance team and all financial matters
- Prepare consolidated monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting for presentation to the CEO and board of directors
- Assist the CEO preparing annual company budget, financial forecast, cash flow management
- Support new business development activities, specifically assist the CEO and other management members in all matters of financial / fiscal planning and preparation of business plans
- Consolidation of Financial statements of Holding subsidiaries
- Budget and cost control
- Cash flow forecasting and liquidity management
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls
- Handle all fiscal reporting activities and filings. Prepare annual statutory financial statements. Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors
- Identify and specify areas where automation is possible
- Finance & accounting administration
The Experience, Skills and Knowledge You'll Bring:
- Minimum university degree majoring in Accounting, Finance, Business, Management or Economics
- ACCA, CFA, Swiss Certified Public Accountant or similar degree is an advantage
- At least 6 years professional experience and proven track record in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly with strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Abacus is an advantage
- Familiar with most common accounting practices (currently “OR”, potentially move to Swiss GAAP FER)
- Knowledge of SQL is an advantage
- Good overall understanding of business processes
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and manage multiple tasks while maintaining quality at all times
- Excellent written and spoken German and English. Additional languages are an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail, high level of accuracy and ability to effectively self-check
- Analytical mindset, ability to break down, understand and structure complex topics
- Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex matters in a simple way
- High motivation, commitment and ready to go the extra mile
- Valid working permission for the EU or Switzerland
What We Offer:
- Achieving success with an innovative and passionate group of professionals
- Compensation includes equity in the company
- The chance to have a real impact and to share your ideas and implement them
If you fit the profile we are seeking, and have the drive to make big contributions in an agile startup environment, submit your CV and cover letter, and we look forward to getting to know you.