Advanon is looking to add key new talent to its growing team!
If you have the drive to push forward a B2B FinTech startup that’s leading the invoice financing marketplace in Switzerland, joining our team will put you in a prime position to do just that.
Advanon offers an online platform that allows small and medium businesses (SMEs) to access needed liquidity by selling their open invoices directly to financial investors.
Our team consists of 36 (and growing) visionary people coming from diverse backgrounds (Google, ING, ETH, EY). We are proud to say we have over 16 different nationalities on the team, a growing presence of women in key roles, and a healthy work-life balance that results in high performance and achievements.
What You Would Do:
- Work closely together with the Director of Operations and our internal IT department to define business requirements for new platform features
- Implement, test and improve new tools such as a new ERP or CRM system, to improve our business processes and their effectiveness
- Own execution and reconciliation of daily customer transactions through our loan and factoring platform
- Own and support strategic projects related to efficiency improvements and automation
- Develop creative and bespoke financing solutions for larger customers with varying liquidity needs
What We Expect:
- Outstanding academic track record: Degree in business, finance, or technical fields is of advantage
- 1+ year of professional experience relevant to this role
- SQL skills, and some coding knowledge (Java, Python, R, etc.)
- An accurate and structured approach to financial and operational tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment and managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Hands-on mentality, creative and always ready to take on new challenges
- Thrive when working independently
- Passionate for Fintech and startups
- Fluent in English, and German a plus
- Valid working permission for the EU or Switzerland
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Spend time with an innovative and passionate group of professionals building an exceptional product
- Work in a great location in Zürich
- An extensive range of fringe benefits:
- Unlimited paid holiday (25 days in the contract, and additional days available upon achieving results)
- Annual vacation budget for payment of hotel/flights
- Annual city transport pass
- 3 months paternity / 6 months maternity leave
- Remote work time (2 weeks per quarter)
- Advacoins: fill your wallet with Advacoins, and redeem for stuff like gym memberships, Netflix/Spotify accounts, Kindle, or even a Vespa!
If you fit the profile we are seeking, and have the drive to make big contributions in an agile startup environment, upload your CV and cover letter, and we'll get back to you soon.
Please note that for this position we'll start the interview process in July.