Advanon is looking to add a key new talent to its growing IT team!
If you have the drive to push forward a B2B FinTech startup that’s leading the invoice financing marketplace in Switzerland, joining our team will put you in a prime position to do just that.
Advanon offers an online platform that allows small and medium businesses (SMEs) to access needed liquidity by selling their open invoices directly to financial investors.
Our team consists of 36 (and growing) visionary people coming from diverse backgrounds (Google, ING, ETH, EY). We are proud to say we have over 16 different nationalities on the team, a growing presence of women in key roles, and a healthy work-life balance that results in high performance and achievements.
What You Will Do:
- Co-develop in a motivated team responsible for automating credit risk decisions which decide if companies are allowed on the Advanon platform
- Develop scalable microservices in Kotlin and SpringBoot that provide intelligence and support automation for other parts of the business
- Independently explore, combine, and consolidate new data sources
- Build up and improve data pipeline for potential machine learning projects
- Experienced in Kotlin or proficient in Java and eager to dive into Kotlin
- Experience with Spring/SpringBoot
- Strong software engineering background, including algorithms, design patterns, concurrency, and distributed computing.
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
- Fluent in English (German an advantage)
- Innovative and enjoy going the extra mile to reach success
- Valid working permission for Switzerland or EU citizenship
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience with serverless computing
- Experience with Docker
What We Offer:
- Achieving success with an innovative and passionate group of professionals
- Compensation includes equity in the company
- An extensive range of fringe benefits:
- Unlimited paid holiday (25 days in the contract, and additional days available upon achieving results
- Annual vacation budget for payment of hotel / flights
- Annual city transport pass
- 3 months paternity / 6 months maternity leave
- Remote work time (2 weeks per quarter
- Advacoins: fill your wallet with Advacoins, and redeem for stuff like gym memberships, Netflix/Spotify accounts, Kindle, or even a Vespa!
If you fit the profile we are seeking, and have the drive to make big contributions in an agile startup environment, upload your CV and cover letter, and we'll get back in touch within a week.