Advanon offers an online platform that allows small and medium businesses (SMEs) to access needed liquidity by selling their open invoices directly to financial investors.
Our team consists of 36 (and growing) visionary people coming from diverse backgrounds (Google, ING, ETH, EY). We are proud to say we have over 16 different nationalities on the team, a growing presence of women in key roles, and a healthy work-life balance that results in high performance and achievements.
At Advanon, we are…
Customer Centric: Our sole purpose is to help companies and create value for them.
“People First”: Advanon is built around people and not people around Advanon. Everyone at Advanon has the same rights and voice.
Future Focussed: We challenge the status quo. Especially when it comes to automation, we always want to be at the forefront of technological capabilities.
Transparent: Not only is transparency key for our customers success, but it’s also important for us internally. Only with transparent feedback can we make sure to learn from each other.
Bold: At Advanon we believe that if we want to have an impact, we have to make bold decisions. Everyone at Advanon is encouraged to take bold decisions. We’re not afraid of failing, rather we look at it as a way of learning.
and we Enjoy the Journey: Together we’re sitting in the same boat and we make sure to enjoy this challenging journey together.
Taking into account your education, experience and career aspirations, we have opportunities in the following departments :
- Business Development
- Business Operation
What we offer
- Achieving success with an innovative and passionate group of professionals
- Compensation includes equity in the company
- An extensive range of fringe benefits:
- Unlimited paid holiday (25 days in the contract, and additional days available upon achieving results
- Annual vacation budget for payment of hotel / flights
- Annual city transport pass
- 3 months paternity / 6 months maternity leave
- Remote work time (2 weeks per quarter)
- Advacoins: fill your wallet with Advacoins, and redeem for stuff like gym memberships, Netflix/Spotify accounts, Kindle, or even a Vespa!
If you want to be part of our team and enjoy the journey, please submit your CV and cover letter. Please mention in your cover letter what kind of role suits you the best.
After you apply, this is what you can expect:
If your profile fits our expectations, we will get back to you within a week. If not, we will contact you as soon as a job opening arises that could be of interest to you.
If you have any questions beforehand, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com