AdmitHub is seeking an entrepreneurial, intellectually curious, team member who is a highly flexible and outside the usual box thinker to join as our VP of Marketing.
As our VP of Marketing you will be on the leadership team and report to the CEO. You will be tasked with bringing AdmitHub to the forefront of the conversational AI and student success market. We are looking for someone who will execute in the trenches, find creative ways to bring us into the next stage of growth, provide strategic leadership, and link together product market fit and positioning.
This is your chance to shape the direction of a promising company, enjoy autonomy, manage a team, and be joyful.
- 4+ years as a VP or Director with 8+ years of proven success in SaaS marketing consisting of B2B demand gen via inbound and outbound methods
- Demonstrated experience building a brand and/or re-branding a company
- Track record as a thought leader in digital marketing strategy and tactics to drive conversion and a deep understanding of synergies between SEO, online media, lead generation, and other inbound marketing tactics, as well as website design and development
- Proven ability to create a modern, unique high-impact, and differentiated brand across all market channels including company website, blogs, field events, sales training, social media, etc.
- Strong writing skills, with an emphasis on telling a clear story, are imperative
- Strong analytical and research skills -- past history of defining competitive landscape and developing detailed plans to measure target market performance
- Have built, managed and coached a high-performing marketing team
- Possess a positive and open approach to growth and learning, as well as, open to constructive feedback
- B.A. or B.S. degree (an M.B.A. is a plus)
Sometimes not feeling like you’re a fit for every bullet point may hold you back from a job. The reality is there’s no “ideal” candidate that fits all the criteria every single time. AdmitHub is focused on personal and professional growth and creating the right environment for that. So even if you don’t feel like your background or current experience level feels “ideal”, please apply if this role and company excites you and would get you out of bed in the morning with a smile on your face.