We are looking for a strong, creative Marketing Content Strategist to lead with a proven track record of understanding the needs and goals of a fast-growing B2B startup to help us evolve the Admithub brand by combining storytelling, world-class writing, and a curious approach to the higher ed market.
In this role, you will write on a variety of topics spanning customer stories, technology education, student outcomes, with a goal of inspiring students and college leaders about the potential of AI. You will be a trusted voice within the team, creating simple, engaging stories and resources that resonate with our customers.
This is your chance to shape the direction of a promising company, while enjoying autonomy and being joyful. We’ll provide the environment for you to master your skills and find both personal and professional growth. We are invested in promoting from within and providing the support and mentorship aimed at your long term success.
- Develop clear positioning, value proposition and messaging, driven by customer insights and data. Use it to build out Admithub's overarching narrative focused on helping people take the next step toward a more fulfilling life.
- Craft clear definition of customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments collaborating with Sales, Customer Success and UX/Product teams to deliver a world-class experience from the customer's first visit to Admithub.com to launching their first student campaign script.
- Architect Admithub's content strategy and support the development of a thought leadership program including, but not excluded to; executing a robust editorial calendar and enabling customer-facing teams with narrative and writing guidelines to foster a concise, relevant communication style.
- Process and provide recommendations for future content development based on relevant success metrics.
- Act as a subject matter expert for concise, human-centered writing within the team.
- Work with our demand generation team to optimize the impact of thoughtful content through SEO and digital marketing initiatives improving search rankings and engagement.
- 3-5 years of experience in copywriting and content strategy, preferably with at least 1 year in technology industry (hardware or software). Agency experience a plus.
- Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, positioning and messaging, segmentation, content creation and storytelling.
- Ability to create impactful web content, with demonstrated understanding of SEO.
- Experience modulating and formatting messaging across mediums.
- Ability to move quickly from information gathering to outline to draft.
- Comfortable working with a diverse group of creatives and engineers.
Sometimes not feeling like you’re a fit for every bullet point may hold you back from a job. The reality is there’s no “ideal” candidate that fits all the criteria every single time. AdmitHub is focused on personal and professional growth and creating the right environment for that. So even if you don’t feel like your background or current experience level feels “ideal”, please apply if this role and company excites you and would get you out of bed in the morning with a smile on your face.