Reporting to CEO, the Executive Director of Marketing will be responsible for the customer journey across marketing, sales and partner success. This individual is committed to operational excellence, ensuring the right processes are in place to best support the success of our institutional partners.
The role provides leadership for key strategic business processes and will work within multiple areas of the business, set strategy, drive and own analytical and technical projects, contribute to the success of our sales and marketing teams, and impact the satisfaction of our customers.
- Collaborate with team leads from Partner Success, Product, and Sales teams to develop a marketing strategy that aligns with the buyer’s journey to drive multi-channel brand awareness and engagement
- Lead execution of digital marketing strategy, demand generation campaigns, and events through existing systems as well as monitoring and reporting on results and effectiveness.
- Evaluate and support sales flow, from lead to close: lead generation, funnel optimization, and conversion rates
- Manage bimonthly lead-to-opportunity analysis and reporting to track the effectiveness of marketing programs and sales team progression.
Partner & Sales Alignment
- Enable sales teams to compete better and achieve market domination by setting competitive strategy and collaborating with product management to effectively position solutions in the higher ed market.
- Ensure sales team readiness and operational process as it relates to new product feature rollouts: capabilities, sales strategy, and goals.
- Leading strategic, cross-functional initiatives such as customer journeys, maturity models, voice-of-customer, and product feedback
- Manage resource optimization through the use of actionable custom and automate data to be used within a weekly Sales and Marketing read and react methodology focused on improving productivity, win rates, tracking performance against goals.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, finance, product, and analytics teams to solve complex business problems and drive strategic planning.
- Drive the development, implementation, and management of a company level OKR framework and governance structure built on the principle of continual improvement. Ensure that the OKR program aligns with AdmitHub’s strategic planning, goal setting processes.
- Coordinate strategy and investments in customer-focused systems and tools including customer relationship management, partner success, and marketing automation platforms.