AdmitHub is seeking a Director of People Operations to take leadership over a variety of HR functions. Working with the leadership team, the Director of People Operations will support AdmitHub’s vision and mission by helping build out our employment brand, deliver an outstanding recruitment and employee experience, and curate an exceptional company culture.
- Serve as a thought partner and adviser to the Leadership Team around all People Operations-related policies, programs and initiatives.
- Help the Leadership Team and company at large uphold our values and culture everyday.
- Provide analysis and insight that allows stakeholders to make informed decisions based on a full understanding of the AdmitHub culture and employee/business needs.
- Partner with the Leadership Team and the Recruiting Manager to plan short, medium, and long-term people needs and build and deliver on plans for hiring.
- Serve as a strategic partner to the Leadership Team to build a world-class culture and successfully implement strategic solutions supporting business growth and employee engagement and retention.
- Build and maintain road-map of company events and team activities across all locations that reinforce AdmitHub values and keep us a great place to work.
- Lead the organization to deliver best-in-class people operations – including recruiting and retention, performance management/internal review processes, on-boarding, orientation, learning and development and employee relations.
- Develop and manage benefit and compensation programs that are market competitive and compelling to candidates.
- Provide strategic leadership to build and maintain robust performance management with a focus on continuous improvement, talent and organizational development, workforce planning, career pathing, and succession planning capability.
- Ensure compensation policy and processes are in alignment so that employees receive incentives and rewards for effective performance.
- Identify gaps between current organizational capabilities and future strategic objectives of the organization, and develop plans to close those gaps.
- Design and lead the organization’s strategy around diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Determine where technology can be used to automate systems and processes, reduce costs and create efficiencies in the Human Resources function.
- Maintain responsibility for compliance with federal, state and local laws pertaining to all employee matters.
- 7+ years of experience, including 5+ years leadership role in technology and consumer internet companies
- Experience planning, designing and implementing a comprehensive set of People Operations initiatives that meet the business objectives of the company while supporting and advocating for the employees
- Passion for people development, with ability to translate that passion into programs that build employee engagement and develop employees at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage employee communications and relations, conflict management, team-building and coaching, and the ability to guide people through change
- Intellectually curious, a problem solver with deep People Operations knowledge that will build a solid knowledge of AdmitHub while adding perspective and leadership beyond functional responsibility
- Strong knowledge of Employment Laws, Compliance, Immigration and best practices
- A hands-on leader with the ability to attract a highly motivated and talented team
- Ability to inspire a culture of innovation, execution, collaboration, accountability, positivity and fun
- Embodies the highest ethical standards, integrity, credibility and character
- Able to operate at both a strategic and operational level
- Has executive presence and ability to lead and influence by example
- Is an innovative, collaborative, and action oriented People Operations professional
- Is emotionally intelligent and self-aware, collaborative and supportive in nature