We are seeking an ambitious, energetic superstar with a deep understanding of customer success and preferably higher education to help guide our college and university partners through their onboarding and successful usage of our AI chatbot.
Our Partner Success organization advises and guides our institutional partners, discovering their needs and challenges and coaching them on the best way to use AdmitHub to solve them. The team supports partners post-contract, making sure they are set up for success to achieve desired outcomes with our product and services.
The Partner Success Manager will ensure that he/she is driving successful partner relationships and working strategically with our partners to understand and advise them on a path towards success. Upon program launch, our Partner Success Management team steps in to advise and guide our institutional partners, discovering their strategic goals and challenges and coaching them on the best way to use AdmitHub to solve them.
You’ll also serve as the face of AdmitHub with executive stakeholders at our partner institutions. Your ability to convey a sense of comfort, confidence, and optimism when connecting with people one-on-one or in groups will be key to your success.The position requires an insatiable curiosity and a love of breakthrough technology. An analytical perspective and open-minded temperament are key to quickly identifying problems and finding innovative approaches to new challenges, during periods of calm and crisis.
- Customer Management
- Work closely with partners to understand overall goals and needs and help to develop a program to achieve success in partnership with AdmitHub.
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship with key stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive strategic value
- Track metrics for success and review progress on calls, written reports, and Executive Business Reviews
- Occasionally travel and meet with partners onsite to discover and understand their needs
- Coach partners to be product experts and train their staff on best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient
- Ensure customer retention and contract renewal; uncover opportunities for partnership expansion
- Maintain high levels of partner engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Work to create and cultivate a group of Partner Advocates to speak on behalf of AdmitHub and their program successes
- Develop Resources for Partners
- In partnership with Partner Success team as a whole, develop new ways to efficiently and effectively support our partners
- In partnership with other teams within Partner Success and Marketing, create partner assets, such as best practices guides, videos, and webinars
- Stay abreast of research in the field of student success, conversational AI, and behavioral science and work with team and graduate interns to translate these into resources for the team and partners
- Cross-Team Collaboration
- Liaise with other AdmitHub teams to continuously refine and improve internal process and holistic support structure for partners
- Share success stories with Sales and Marketing teams illustrating successful partners and product value
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years prior experience of customer management, ideally within education technology, enterprise marketing technology, or similar enterprise business applications.
- Track record of delivery in a higher education and/or customer success environment with a focus on increasing customer satisfaction, growth, and retention.
- Proven ability to develop executive champions at strategic level.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills. Proven ability to manage multiple pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, with a “no task is too small” attitude; able to translate ambiguity into concrete plans and resources.
- Excellent emotional intelligence, patience and active listening skills.
- Ability to handle tough situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook; addresses issues by delivering concise constructive criticism and creative solutions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Exemplary presentation skills and the ability to demo online and live in front of large audiences.