Reports to: Implementation Manager
We bring the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to higher education through a chatbot-driven text-messaging platform that guides students to and through college. Our bots help students find the answers they need, wherever they are, whenever they need it--and offer colleges a way to give one-on-one support to vast numbers of students.
Having just closed a Series A, AdmitHub is both mission and margin driven. We’re committed to helping colleges operate more effectively and supporting students on the path to and through college. We also believe in rigorous independent research of our products, especially with respect to at-risk students. (See a recent study on our work with Georgia State here: Georgia State Case Study
- Working in a cutting edge space on new and exciting problems
- Large scale social impact
- Solve unique scalability challenges
- High impact role at a fast growing company
- Account Management
- Lead onboarding process for our newest university partners, which includes helping our partners to set short and long term goals, ensuring that the product is set up to meet their needs, and training partners on use of the product
- Manage multiple streams of work, both internally and externally, to ensure that partners are on track for launch
- Independently manage a caseload of 10-15 partners at a time, serving as a trusted go-to person for all things AdmitHub
- Provide partners with guidance during onboarding and shortly after launch on how best to maximize their use of AdmitHub to engage students
- Anticipate, address, and develop solutions for concerns or challenges that a partner may face
- Be accountable for overall partner success: ensure that partners have a positive first experience with their chatbots, are engaged and satisfied with our product and services, and are poised to expand their engagement with us
- Develop Resources for Partners
- In partnership with Partner Success team as a whole, develop new ways to efficiently and effectively support our partners
- Create partner assets, such as best practices guides, videos, and webinars
- Help develop new models for implementing partners as our work expands to include a wider range of clients (e.g. new populations of students, different types of institutions, and additional integrations)
- Cross-Team Collaboration
- Work closely with Sales team to understand a new partner’s needs and motivations and ensure a smooth transition from prospective client to new partner
- Share partner insights and challenges with Product and Engineering teams in order to develop solutions to current partner challenges and inform future product development efforts
We are looking for someone passionate about supporting students on the path to college--and through it. The following skills and experience are required:
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. You’ll serve as the face of AdmitHub to our newest partners and will nurture relationships with our stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Our partners are diverse and you’ll be able to translate information to audiences at all levels.
- Experience in project management. You will work with multiple partners at a time and will need to exercise organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills. You’ll help partners overcome challenges, and you’ll start by listening and asking questions to develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Comfort advocating for partner needs internally. You’re our source of information about a partner and we’ll rely on you to escalate concerns and share feedback from our partners.
- Excitement for innovative technology is key
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
- “No task is too small” attitude, with a passion for service excellence, and an eagerness to learn
- A desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- At least 1-2 years of professional working experience, preferably in education
The following would also pique our interest:
- Higher ed and/or edtech experience
- Experience in a college or university social media department
- Skillful writing, particularly focused on a young adult digital audience
- Experience using Design Thinking principles
- Experience in Customer Success in a SaaS business
- Compensation: Competitive Based on Experience
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation - Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Equity stake of the Company's Common Stock with exercise price equal to the fair market value on the date of grant and commensurate with your experience and role
Instructions to Apply
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume.