We are seeking an entrepreneurial, energetic superstar to focus on ensuring that we provide our partners with exceptional setup and onboarding of our platform. The Partner Success Implementation team guides our newest partners through the decisions and steps involved with setting up their chatbots, provides continuous training on use of the product during onboarding, and lays the groundwork to help our partners make the most of AdmitHub.
We bring the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to higher education through a chatbot-driven text-messaging platform that guides students to and through college. We help students find the answers they need, wherever they are, whenever they need it—and offer colleges a way to give one-on-one support to vast numbers of students.
We are mission-driven and margin-driven: we’re committed to helping colleges operate more effectively and efficiently by helping their students succeed. We’re also involved in notable research into the ways that chatbots can transform educational outcomes, especially for at-risk students. (See the results of a recent study
on our work with Georgia State University.)
Our Partner Success organization advises and guides our institutional partners, discovering their needs and challenges and coaching them on the best way to use AdmitHub to solve them. The team supports partners post-contract, making sure they are set up for success to achieve desired outcomes with our product and services.
The Partner Success Implementation Manager will ensure that they are are driving successful partner relationships and working strategically with our partners to understand and advise them on a path towards success.
The position requires an insatiable curiosity and a love of breakthrough technology. An analytical perspective and open-minded temperament are key to quickly identifying problems and finding innovative approaches to new challenges, during periods of calm and crisis.
- Develop deep knowledge of AdmitHub software platform
- Lead onboarding process for our newest university partners, which includes helping our partners to set short and long term goals, ensuring that the product is set up to meet their needs, and training partners on use of the product
- Manage multiple streams of work, both internally and externally, to ensure that partners are on track for launch
- Provide partners with guidance during onboarding on how best to maximize their use of AdmitHub to engage students
- Anticipate, address, and develop solutions for concerns or challenges that a partner may face
- Be accountable for overall partner success: ensure that partners have a positive first experience with their chatbots, are engaged and satisfied with our product and services, and are poised to expand their engagement with us
Develop Resources for Partners
- In partnership with Partner Success team as a whole, develop new ways to efficiently and effectively support our partners
- In partnership with other teams within Partner Success and Marketing, create partner assets, such as best practices guides, videos, and webinars
- Help develop new models for implementing partners as our work expands to include a wider range of clients (e.g. new populations of students, different types of institutions, and additional integrations)
- Work closely with Sales team to understand a new partner’s needs and motivations and ensure a smooth transition from prospective client to new partner
- Liaise with other AdmitHub teams to continuously refine and improve internal process and holistic support structure for partners
Experience & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years prior experience of customer management, ideally within education technology, enterprise marketing technology, or similar enterprise business applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. You’ll serve as the face of AdmitHub to our newest partners and will nurture relationships with our stakeholders.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills. Proven ability to manage multiple pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Our partners are diverse and you’ll be able to translate information to audiences at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills. You’ll help partners overcome challenges, and you’ll start by listening and asking questions to develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, with a “no task is too small” attitude; able to translate ambiguity into concrete plans and resources.
- Excellent emotional intelligence, patience and active listening skills.
- Ability to handle tough situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook; addresses issues by delivering concise constructive criticism and creative solutions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Exemplary presentation skills and the ability to demo online and live in front of large audiences.
Bachelor’s degree required