We are seeking an entrepreneurial, energetic relationship building superstar with deep experience in account management and preferably higher education to serve as a key growth advisor to our partners. As an Account Manager, you will build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers to help partners progress in using our products and understand areas of enhancement. This function's goal is to improve partner satisfaction, value, retention, and ultimately expansion of AdmitHub’s footprint across our university partner base.
The Account Manager will be responsible for overseeing account renewal and expansion activities and driving key pipeline metrics. You will be responsible for becoming a trusted advisor to our partners and helping them realize the value of our product in the near and long term, which will translate into renewals and expansions on campus.
- Actively manage retention and growth of a portfolio of strategic partners.
- Lead the strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for review on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner growth needs on an ongoing basis.
- Establish a strategic relationship with partners and key executive decision makers.
- Work with internal stakeholders, including Partner Success, Product, and Sales teams to evangelize AdmitHub’s product offering to partners, and meet partner expectations and performance objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by partners and common objectives to map AdmitHub product features and associated benefits to address their needs.
- Achieves assigned revenue targets in assigned key accounts and meets other key account objectives defined by company management.
- 5+ years of prior experience in account management and/or higher education, ideally within education technology, enterprise marketing technology, or similar enterprise business applications.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Proven track record of delivery in higher education and/or customer success environment with a focus on increasing customer satisfaction, growth, and retention.
- Excel at building relationships internally and externally to drive incremental business, value and revenue.
- Proven ability to develop executive champions at strategic level.
- Familiarity working with global strategic enterprise clients and/or higher education institutions across multiple teams and regions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Exemplary presentation skills and the ability to demo online and live in front of large audiences.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work as part of a team and culture that is passionate, driven, opportunistic, and dynamic.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong business acumen ideally coupled with in-depth knowledge of higher education, as well as technical aptitude.
- Flexibility to travel up to 20-25%