AdmitHub is seeking an entrepreneurial, intellectually curious, and energetic team member with a strong history of achievement in consultative SaaS selling to join our high performing sales team. As an AE you will be tasked with bringing conversational AI to to your prospects through the use of strategic planning and growth conversations while owning that process within your territory from prospecting to close.
This is your chance to shape the direction of a promising company, enjoy autonomy, and be joyful. We’ll provide the environment for you to master your skills and find both personal and professional growth. Earnings are uncapped and clear, we are invested in promoting from within, and providing the support and mentorship aimed at your long term success. We enjoy friendly competition as a sales team pushing each other to be our best selves in and out of the office.
The Account Executive position is responsible for all aspects of securing new customers within institutions of higher education. You will be responsible for forging trusted relationships with prospective customers, listening deeply to understand their goals, gaps, and decision-making criteria via our growth focused sales process and ensure they are participating in the buying process as much as your sales process.
We also have a culture of coaching and peer feedback. You will be expected to raise your game every day and help your peers develop their skills in alignment with our strategic sales strategy and playbook.
So Here’s What We’re Looking For You to Have:
- Have proven success in a closing sales role
- An approach to sales that is curious, consultative, willing to challenge and data drive
- Ability to effectively communicate with prospects via email, video/phone conferences, and
the occasional in person demonstration
- “No task is too small” attitude, with an eagerness to learn
- A positive and open approach to growth and learning
- Ability to be kind and joyful to both prospects and peers
- Know how to make the most of the day through excellent time management and organizational skills
- Be driven to understand the “why” behind the “why”
- Craft compelling stories which offer valuable and unique perspectives to your prospects
- Eagerness to learn the AdmitHub AI platform inside and out to best guide our customers to optimize their use of this breakthrough technology
- Experience leading a consultative and challenger sales process
- Experience using CRM tools to organize and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns within your territory
- B.A. or B.S. degree required (an M.B.A. is a plus)
- Sales training certification (is a plus)
Sometimes not feeling like you’re a fit for every bullet point may hold you back from a job. The reality is there’s no “ideal” candidate that fits all the criteria every single time. AdmitHub is focused on personal and professional growth and creating the right environment for that. So even if you don’t feel like your background or current experience level feels “ideal”, please apply if this role and company excites you and would get you out of bed in the morning with a smile on your face
*Preference given to candidates who can work out of Boston, MA area office