Here at Adjoint, our mission is to make a better financial system. Our name comes from advanced mathematics and represents the numerous ways in which we simplify financial processes and products using distributed ledger technology.
Empowering enterprises to achieve new levels of efficiency, controls and information security is at the heart of who we are. Delivering powerful technology solutions for the needs of the financial industry is what we do every day.
As markets and technologies continue to rapidly evolve, trust and confidence in the right partner is paramount. The Adjoint team and community of industry veterans and software experts share a common vision of digitalization, collaboration, innovation and problem-solving to deliver tangible business results together.
- Design & implement new software modules based on the product requirements
- Debug existing software components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
- Develop unit/system tests and integrate these with CI server
- Deploy Django applications to production environment and manage cloud resources and monitoring tools.
- 3+ years experience with Python or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience developing Django applications in a collaborative environment.
- Understanding of internet infrastructure including REST, DNS, GraphQL and RPC protocols.
- Use of unit testing in web application environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiarity with Unix-family systems and command-line life, including common development tools (e.g. Git)
- Experience working in startup environment.
- Experience working with standard frontend tooling including webpack and typescript.
- Experience with Google Cloud infrastructure.
- Domain experience in finance, insurance and/or accounting.