Here at Adjoint, our mission is to make a better financial system. Our name comes from advanced mathematics and represents the numerous ways in which we simplify financial processes and products using distributed ledger technology.
Empowering enterprises to achieve new levels of efficiency, controls and information security is at the heart of who we are. Delivering powerful technology solutions for the needs of the financial industry is what we do every day.
As markets and technologies continue to rapidly evolve, trust and confidence in the right partner is paramount. The Adjoint team and community of industry veterans and software experts share a common vision of digitalization, collaboration, innovation and problem-solving to deliver tangible business results together.
- Build frontend applications.
- Create technical architecture according to product requirements.
- Participate in product discussions, providing technical point of view.
- Proven experience of developing for the web
- Excellent HTML/CSS skills (including HTML5, CSS3 & SASS)
- Experience with or ability to learn Typescript workflow and integration with Webpack.
- Experience developing UI that works across all major browsers and degrades gracefully.
- Passionate about user experience and accessibility.
- Ability to implement clean, visually appealing, user interfaces
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiarity with Unix-family systems and command-line life, including common development tools (e.g. Git)
- Experience working in startup environment
- UI/UX design skills
- React Router
- Swagger Client