We are seeking an articulate professional to fulfill the dual roles of IT Recruiter and Office Admin. This person will work closely with the Business Development teams to identify, hire, and deliver qualified technical resources for in-house and client engagements. They will also perform administrative duties for executive management and various office departments.
What You'll Do:
- Recruit new graduates from various universities.
- Recruit experienced talent for client projects.
- Work effectively with senior IT executives, middle management, human resources departments, hiring managers, project managers, and decision influencers in the marketing and technology disciplines to fulfill existing and create new IT staffing relationships.
- Continually evaluate past performance and strategies and strive to develop effective, customized tactics that will help the company realize revenue goals.
- Continually build new business relationships through networking.
- Meet and exceed Addteq’s staffing targets.
- Additional responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; booking travel plans, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; and training new hires.
What We're Looking For:
- 3-4 years of recruiting experience - experience recruiting in IT Industry, similar to that of Addteq.
- Natural communicative ability - identify, attract, and communicate with potential candidates, as well as vendors and clients.
- Should have good understanding of technology and be conversant with technical terms - explain job requirements, perform internet research, prepare reports, and navigate various computer applications.
- Prior experience managing calendars - coordinating with multiple departments, scheduling interviews, meetings, and events.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required
- Demonstrated ability to assume increasing responsibility and handle multiple requirements at any given time - role has potential for growth.
Who We Are:
- Addteq is a global organization that combines efficiency and technical expertise to provide innovative results within the software development lifecycle. Addteq has been a leader of providing business solutions to Enterprise clients for more than 10 years. Through the use of DevOps automation, Addteq strives on creating innovative solutions to solve business processes. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons, conduct training, offer custom hosting, perform DevOps services, and provide overall support services. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
- We work hard and play hard! Catered Lunch Fridays
- We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, ping pong/dart games, beer and brag Fridays and free lunch everyday!
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
- Take a look inside the office of Addteq!