Addteq is looking for mid-level (5+ years exp.) DevOps engineer with Atlassian Data Center tools experience to assist our enterprise customers.
What You'll Do:
As a part of our DevOps team you will work on automating setup, upgrade and migration of Atlassian Data Center tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Bitbucket. Also, you will be responsible for ensuring healthy performance of the applications at scale.
What We're Looking For:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix internals and architecture. Must be comfortable working on the command line.
- Priory experience setting up, upgrading and/or migrating JIRA / Confluence / Bitbucket / Crowd Data Center with the understanding of the full topology involved: Application, Database, Load Balancer etc.
- Supported Atlassian Tools in an enterprise environment including investigation and remediation of performance and response time related issues.
- Comfortable with the understanding of JVM memory allocation and settings as it pertains to the performance of JIRA and the other Atlassian tools.
- Able to perform root cause analysis for Atlassian Tools performance and health based on the impact of topology, configuration and customization(including add-ons/plugins).
- Worked with an APM tool such as Dynatrace, Appdynamics, New Relic etc for monitoring the health of Atlassian and/or other JVM based tools.
- Comfortable with learning new tools, technologies and paradigms.
- Comfortable with scripting(Shell, Python, Ruby, Nodejs) etc.
- Experience with a configuration management tool like Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc.
- Good understanding of SDLC.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Documentation should be second nature.
- Administration level experience with these tools: JIRA, Confluence, Stash/Bitbucket, Crowd, Confluence, Sonarqube, Artifactory.
- Experience working with public cloud (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) for deploying Atlassian Tools.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of command line Git. (Also, prior experience with: Bitbucket/Stash or Github or Gitlab).
- Familiarity with SOAP/REST API's, Microservices and SOA(Service Oriented Architecture).
- Experience working with Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.
Who We Are:
- Addteq offers end to end consulting ranging from cultural, process and technology side of DevOps. We at Addteq firmly believe that automation is essential for successful software releases. We center our products and services around this fundamentally unique approach to delivering complete software release management solutions. Addteq specializes in software configuration, build automation, infrastructure automation and release management. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons/integrations, conduct training, manage SDLC tools hosting, DevOps services etc. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
- We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, ping pong/dart games, beer and brag Fridays and free lunch everyday!
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
- Take a look inside the office of Addteq!