AdCellerant’s partner network is growing, and the Campaign Manager is responsible for the execution of partner campaigns: everything from trafficking, campaign management, reporting, and communication to the partner’s operations team. The Campaign Manager position is one of the most vital roles at AdCellerant, and we pride ourselves in leading the industry in ad performance, technology, and most of all, customer service.
The Campaign Manager plays an important character in these aspects of our business by meeting deadlines, achieving campaign KPI’s, communicating regularly with the partners, and reporting for our clients. Attention to detail and creative problem-solving are both important parts of this position.
• Ad Trafficking: The process of order intake and trafficking, in our demand-side platform includes setting up the order, pre-optimizing, and ultimately setting a campaign live.
• Campaign Management: The process of continually checking and improving on the health of a campaign, including pacing, click through rates, measuring conversions, and ultimately ROI for the end customer.
• Communication: Being able to take the complicated and make it simple for our partners and their clients is a key part of the job. Not all campaigns are created equal, and being able to explain that in a way which is consumable by all is important in this role.
• Reporting: Successful Campaign Managers will provide status updates based on business rules for partners and their clients. This output provides crucial data points about the KPI’s of each campaign and becomes the benchmark we use for our performance.
• Team Building: As a growing company, we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business. What are your ideas to help us grow another 10x in the next year?
• Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved. Also, it will be part of your responsibility to document best practices, so if the same issue arises in the future the team is better prepared to handle it
• 2+ years in ad operations, ad trafficking or account management at digitally focused on ad agency, client or media company
• 2+ years working and communicating with clients or internal customers focused on data, operations and/or performance conversations
• Experience with DFP, Yahoo! APT, Atlas, AdWords, The Trade Desk, App Nexus, and or any other associated ad serving technology
• Experience aggregating, providing and explaining performance reporting for digital media campaigns
• Working knowledge of digital production, design, digital ad tags, and/or creative specs
• Demonstrated experience handling, organizing and managing complex, detailed oriented tasks with a high level of success and a very low error rate
• Ability to work independently and solve problems through provided channels
AdCellerant offers full time employees a company award agreement, three weeks of paid time off per year, sick days, health and dental benefits, 401k retirement plan, and a great downtown Denver location!