We are on the lookout for a new talented Android/iOS developer for an intern position who can help make the digital world a better place – is that you?
As an intern in Adapt, you’ll become part of the team that shape the technical direction of our mobile solutions while to ensuring that we are constantly at the forefront with the latest trends within the industry. You’ll be involved in both small and large projects, and become part of the entire project process from pitch to development, testing and launch. All with a helping hand from our experts in the field, including other developers, UX designers, project managers and designers.
You’ll be working with...
- Development of apps for clients such as Normal, The Royal Danish Theatre, Ældre Sagen, SPORTMASTER m.fl.
- The opportunity of developing apps for phones as well as tablets
- Estimation of tasks and the possibility of designing the architecture together with the team
- Maintenance and further development of our customers' solutions as well as the development of new applications
- An agile work environment with a flat hierarchy where everyone's opinions are heard
- Technical dialogue with our customers
- Test and quality control
You, you, you
Right, here’s the thing. We already know a lot about what your role will be, but we also have an idea about what you’ve been through so far. Of course, you get to sprinkle your own magic along the way in our quest, but to pull your own weight, you need to have:
- Experience with development for iOS or/and Android – preferably from a previous position or a course from your study
- Developed one or several apps from scratch
- A good sense of codestructure
- The ability to work in teams and independently
- Ready to develop your skills
In addition, it's a plus if you have some knowledge of one or more of the following points (however it’s not a requirement):
- Experience with the use of Git
- Launch of apps for Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Design and use of RESTful API’s
- Backend development in PHP and/or NodeJS
- Knowledge of Scrum
We’re quite social at Adapt, and rarely a month goes by without an Adapt event of some kind. We throw big parties every year, where we invite both our clients and friends, they are well attended and always a lot of fun.
Friday bars, both planned and spur of the moment, are a common thing at Adapt, and they often entail a friendly game of table soccer or a less friendly game of Cards against Humanity.
Adapt sponsors employee planned events as well, and we’ve been bowling, to the movies and joined forces to escape a Mystery Room.
Join us, or else…!
So, what do you need to know about us? Besides the fact that we are the very frontline of digital evolution - and that we are aiming for world domination - we really are a lovely bunch. Honest. We’re also international, with 6 offices placed strategically around the world, we’ve already come far in our plotting, and you’ll be placed in our Copenhagen office.
We are partners to our clients, we collaborate, we build trust, and so do you.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Technical Director Morten Faarkrog on +45 5048 9036.
Your application must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, topic being “Android/iOS Developer – Praktikant” - along with your resume. We’re so excited to see what you’ve been up to!
So, what are you waiting for? Get to it, and blow us away.