We are Adapt, an international digital agency, and we’re setting up an office in Berlin, Germany. To that end, we need a talented Frontend developer, to help us push the boundaries of web development, and make the digital world a better place. Could that be you?
As a Frontend Developer at our Berlin office, you’ll be part of a small core team consisting of Front- and Backenders, doing a wide variety of different development tasks for some of our biggest international clients, being actively involved throughout the project lifecycle, collaborating with the team to find solutions to a wide range of technical and design challenges.
As part of the core team, you’ll have continuous contact with our offices around the world, primarily Copenhagen, where you’ll work with Project Managers, Designers and UX’ers, but there will be a large degree of freedom, so an entrepreneurial spirit is a big plus.
Now we’ve got that out of the way, let's talk about your part.
You will be working with...
- Advanced styling of modern responsive solutions in close dialogue with our Art Directors and UX Designers
- Theming and templating in CMS’s such as Drupal and WordPress
- Estimation and architecture alongside our Backend Developers
- Maintenance and further development of Adapt’s Frontend Stack
- Testing and QA
You, you, you
Right, here’s the thing. We already know a lot about what your role will be, but we also have an idea about what you’ve been through so far. Of course, you get to sprinkle your own magic along the way in our quest, but to pull your own weight, you probably need to have:
- Experience from a similar position
- Extensive experience with implementation of responsive design
- Experience working with HTML and CSS (e.g. SCSS)
- Up to date on recent developments within your field
- Experience with development for different browsers and devices
- Experience with one, or more, CMS’s (Drupal is a plus)
- Experience with Git
Join us, or else…!
So, what do you need to know about us? Beside the fact that we are the very frontline of digital evolution - we really are a lovely bunch. Honest. We’re also international, with 6 offices placed strategically around the world, we’ve come far, and you’ll be placed in our Berlin office.
We are partners to our clients, we collaborate, we build trust, and so do you.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Tommy Davis , phone: +45 3341 1050.
Your application must be sent to email@example.com
, topic being “Frontend Developer” - otherwise who knows where it might end up.