Ranked one of the top 2019 Best Companies by Built In Colorado, AdAction Interactive is an industry leading mobile app performance advertising network. We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Account Executive, with a strong passion for helping clients achieve their marketing goals. The Account Executive must be a team player, flexible to help wherever there is a demand, and able to communicate clearly across all departments of the company. The ideal candidate must be self-driven, motivated and hungry. We require someone who can prioritize their time and efforts around creating new revenue in the most efficient way possible. The Account Executive will utilize Salesforce to manage their opportunity pipeline, accounts and contacts.
- Develop long-standing customer relationships and optimal customer ROI through consultative sales and effective account management.
- Manage all aspects of the sales lifecycle.
- Coordinate activities and resources among internal teams, as needed.
- Create a pipeline of mobile app prospects based both nationally and internationally.
- Maintain and improve internal intranet and CRM solutions.
- Pitch the AdAction mobile value proposition and product with the aim of achieving significant revenue bookings and growth.
- Sign and deliver IOs with increasing frequency and value month over month.
- Represent AdAction at designated trade shows and conferences, as appropriate.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 – 3 years of experience successfully driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business.
- Digital media sales, a plus.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Preferred experience with digital media advertising across both agency and direct clients.
- Must be fluent and experienced in the process of prospecting, contacting, and recruiting quality advertising partners.
- Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem is a plus.
- Must possess an aptitude for technical implementation and troubleshooting.
- Highly analytical and incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and problem-solve.
- Reliable, consistent and trustworthy.
- Enthusiastic about the mobile app space.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching. Starting salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Come learn and grow with the AdAction team!