Holo is taking additive manufacturing from prototyping to production. Our technology builds intricate parts at costs that make full scale production a reality using hundreds of alloys already employed in demanding industrial applications. Our team has spent years in additive manufacturing, pioneering and successfully bringing new technologies to market and leading major trends in the industry. With our experience and track record of execution, we are realizing an audacious vision of full-scale AM production.
About this opportunity:
One of your primary charters in this role is to develop strategies and create designs that delivery not only key functionality but also incorporates the sum of all interaction our customers will experience, from brand identity to customer service.
Some of the things you will do:
- Develop and design user-experience strategies and recommendations backed by data to impact key metrics.
- Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes across entire site, from concept through delivery, optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Carry out user research, interviews and surveys.
- Develop and execute user testing plans, synthesize findings into meaningful insights, and implement recommendations.
- Identify design problems and develop new solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate new designs.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure that all designs and solutions meet deadlines, objectives, and budgets.
- Proactively research and bring best practices to the attention of the team.
Some of the things we're looking for:
- 7+ year experience in user-experience design.
- Proven track record of success in designing user experiences across a variety of use cases and environments.
- Expertise in standard UX software e.g. Sketch, Adobe Creative, Invision, etc.
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet business needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first, Responsive and Adaptive Design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize.