As a user experience designer at Holo you'll be responsible for the entire interaction experience our customers will have with advanced manufacturing equipment and data. As one of the major pain points in additive manufacturing, this role requires you to be able to empathize with a wide range of industrial user needs and be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Develop and design user-experience strategies and recommendations backed by data to impact key metrics.
- Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes across entire site, from concept through delivery, optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Carry out user research, interviews and surveys.
- Develop and execute user testing plans, synthesize findings into meaningful insights, and implement recommendations.
- Identify design problems and develop new solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate new designs.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure that all designs and solutions meet deadlines, objectives, and budgets.
- Proactively research and bring best practices to the attention of the team.
- 7+ year experience in user-experience design required
- Proven track record of success in designing user experiences across a variety of use cases and environments.
- Expertise in standard UX software e.g. Sketch, Adobe Creative, Invision, etc.
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet business needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first, Responsive and Adaptive Design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize.