Technical Marketing Manager, Additive Manufacturing
Holo is taking additive manufacturing from prototyping to production. Our technology builds intricate parts at costs that make full scale production a reality using hundreds of alloys already employed in demanding industrial applications. Our team has spent years in additive manufacturing, pioneering and successfully bringing new technologies to market and leading major trends in the industry. With our experience and track record of execution, we are realizing an audacious vision of full-scale AM production.
About this opportunity:
Your primary charter will be to serve as a Technical Ambassador, promoting our advanced offerings and services to the marketplace. You will be relied upon to work with both our internal stakeholders and our customers to introduce and champion a new AM/3D printing technology.
Some of the things we’re looking for:
- A seasoned Technical Marketing Manager with five to seven years of experience in developing marketing materials that will resonate with industrial scale AM manufacturing companies, OEMs and Service Bureaus worldwide;
- An Engineering background in AM, 3D Printing, MIM, and/or Metal powders technologies and services;
- An entrepreneurial spirit! A desire to play a key role in revolutionizing the production of products to industry leading, enterprise-level customers, worldwide;
- A demonstrated ability to successfully plan, create, manage and drive technical marketing projects and initiatives for AM/3D products and services;
- A proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and very dynamic startup environment, wherein your creativity, initiative, technical expertise and leadership skills will be a stronghold and give you an opportunity to live your professional potential;
- This one is a bit obvious, but…strong data/analytical skills and the ability to technically validate, translate and communicate our value to customers.