As a Product Manager for Ackroo, you will drive product initiatives from inception to execution. In this role, you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, analysts, data scientists, and other cross-functional team members to propose, ship, and refine key features. Ackroo is building the next generation of gift card, loyalty, marketing, and payment products. Ackroo is an online, subscription based, SAAS platform for businesses that processes and manages gift and rewards currencies for merchants for multi-segments (retail, hospitality, automotive, and petroleum), across multiple verticals (customer, merchant, and API domains), within a multi-application platform. The product itself covers anything from POS and payment terminal integrations, APIs, processing modules (rules and workflows), to data reporting and analytics (reports, dashboards, marketing campaigns, purchase and customer data intelligence). Ackroo is on a mission to help merchants to lift customer spending at the business, understand the customer behaviour, retain customers, turn anonymous customers into known customers, and shift customer behaviours through a collection of rewards, promotional, gift, and marketing campaigns.
What will I be doing?
• Obsessively understand merchant’s need for gift, rewards, promotional, payment and marketing services and deliver the best product to match that.
• Collaborating with UX, data, and engineering teams on a day-to-day basis to build iterative, high-quality products.
• Defining clear success metrics, and supporting your teams to achieve them
• Working with teams on small, fast iterative projects to execute that strategy - driving the vision and cadence of execution
• Working and communicating with stakeholders from multiple disciplines (finance, client services, business development) and across multiple product lines
What experience do I need?
• Experience building, growing and supporting end to end implementation of a merchant leading product
• Strong understanding of the product management discipline and been working as a product manager
• Proven track record of delivering product to market that is successful and drives revenue for the company
• SaaS experience
• Capability to make good decisions quickly that helps your teams do the same
• The ability to take a strategy and translate it to actionable tasks
• You must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in chaos, and taking a product from an idea to a reality
• Strong team player and ability to work across teams to ensure cohesion and alignment to a single product direction
• Great communication skills
It Would Be Nice If You Also Had
• Payment, POS, BI, marketing experience or background
• A strong growth and entrepreneurial mindset.
• Empathy for the merchant and genuine excitement for solving merchant problems and offering them the services they need