Accounting & Operations Specialist - Full Time Permanent
Ackroo is seeking an Accounting & Operations Specialist for a position at our Stoney Creek office. Reporting to the Accounting & Operations Manager, the chosen candidate will support the Finance & Operations Department as well as teams such as Development, Onboarding and Support, and Sales. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced and highly skilled team with lots of opportunity for growth. You should be self-motivated, energetic, and have a passion for business.
● Process and manage A/R on a regular basis, follow-up on collections and inquiries
● Process and manage A/P and complete weekly payables runs
● Production and purchasing management of customer orders
● Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and other financial reports
● Prepare cash flows, financial forecasts and budgets and make recommendations to improve profitability and ensure financial stability
● Analyze financial performance monthly, produce the financial summaries and follow-up on any variances
● Maintain consistent reporting and positive working relations with the external auditors
● Implement accurate cost accounting and determine and improve project profitability
● Analyze and produce inventory reports and shipping or fulfillment of inventory orders
● Manage office supplies, Staples orders, etc.
● Booking rental cars, hotels, flights, events etc.
● Tracking and reconciliation of shipping documents with our shipping partners
● Any other assigned tasks
● Degree or diploma in Accounting or related
● 2-3 years’ experience in general accounting or related
● Excellent knowledge of computerized accounting systems
● Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
● Professional interpersonal communication skills
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Desire for continual learning and to stay current with accounting standards
● Ability to provide, accept, and integrate constructive feedback
Skills that will be an asset to the job but are not required:
● Salesforce Lightning CRM
● QuickBooks Enterprise experience
● English (mandatory)
● Bilingual French/English (preferred)
● Depending on qualifications
What We Offer:
Great work environment, competitive pay, full employee benefits, stock options, high career growth capability, and on-going training and development.