Ackroo is an online, subscription based, SAAS platform for businesses that processes and manages gift and rewards currencies for merchants for multi-segments (retail, hospitality, automotive, and petroleum), across multiple verticals (customer, merchant, and API domains),
within a multi-application platform. We are building the next generation of gift card, loyalty, marketing, and payment products.
As a Product Designer for Ackroo, you will be involved in executing all visual design stages from concept to prototype. This role reports to head of product and involves the following responsibilities:
- Identify, investigate, and validate solutions to complex business problems
- Create and validate hypotheses regarding what we can build to solve these problems
- Use quantitative data to guide design decisions and determine success of new features
- Produce multiple concepts and prototypes in collaboration with product management
- Ensure that we iterate quickly while maintaining an appropriate level of quality
- Incorporate and contribute to our internal design guidelines
You will be expected to have working knowledge of technology and product engineering, enabling you to seek out and design product changes and conceptualize ideas into simple, visually appealing, user-friendly software products and features.
You are going to be working closely with product, engineering and sales teams, so it will be crucial that you can collaborate well and make thoughtful design decisions that align with business priorities. Strong communication skills and ability to clearly explain concepts to
stakeholders is also key.
- 3+ years of product design experience
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work or can provide examples of your products you have built that are accessible online
- Experience working for a SAAS-based company
- Understanding of the loyalty and gift card industry
- Demonstrated ability to use modern design tools
- Participation in an end-to-end product design process
- Following agile methodologies and processes
- Creation of user-flows and interactive prototypes
- Conducting user research and usability tests
- Using metrics to validate and inform product decisions
- Building and following a design system
- Solid written and presentation skills
- An interest in expanding your existing skill set through continuous learning
Experience in any of the following would be considered an asset:
- Front-end coding for software or web applications (Angular, CSS, JS)
- CSS layout including responsive design techniques and frameworks (Bootstrap, etc)
- Coding native mobile applications (iOS & Android)
- Managing releases through Git repository
- Coding transactional and marketing emails
What We Offer:
Great work environment, competitive pay, full employee benefits, stock options, high career growth capability, and on-going training and development.