Client Services Manager
Ackroo is seeking a Client Services Manager for a permanent full-time position at our Hamilton office. Reporting to the Director of Sales, the CSM will support Ackroo’s large/enterprise accounts as well as hunt for new like businesses. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced and highly skilled team with lots of opportunity for growth. You should be self-motivated, energetic, and have a passion for Sales, Account Management and Customer Service.
- Lead point of contact for all customer communication and account management matters
- Identify leads and target new sales opportunities through cold calling and personal outreach within the Automotive, Retail, Hospitality and/or Petroleum industries
- Achieve sales growth through new business and growing existing accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and support for all products and services
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted relationships with key accounts, partners and channels.
- Ensure successful timely delivery of our products and solutions to our customers, new and existing
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly/yearly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
- Report and present on current and forecasted sales targets
- Manage challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Collaborate with internal Ackroo stakeholders to execute on various client projects and initiatives
- Leverage and understand merchant data to provide a strategy for clients
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Manager and/or relevant experience
- Strong sales and business acumen
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some business/data analyst skills
- Experience in Marketing, Payment and/or Rewards is an asset
- Experience in Automotive, Retail, Hospitality and/or Petroleum is also an asset
- B2B Sales: Account Management or Client Services/Success: 2+ years (Required)
- B2B Software Sales: 2+ years (Preferred)
What We Offer:
Great work environment, competitive pay, full employee benefits, stock options, high career growth capability, and on-going training and development.