Business Development Representative:
Ackroo is seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) for a permanent full-time position at our Hamilton office. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the BDR will focus on Ackroo's B2B expansion plan for loyalty, gift card and payment technologies that service the automotive, petroleum, retail and hospitality sectors. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced and highly skilled team with lots of opportunity for growth. You should be self-motivated, energetic, and have a passion for Sales, Cold Calling and Customer Service.
Job Objective: Generate and qualify new outbound business opportunities by conducting high level conversations with merchants in prospective accounts within the markets of automotive, petroleum, retail and hospitality.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to qualify leads within specific territories.
- Utilize marketing materials & marketing automation tools to support outbound lead generation.
- Provide timely and accurate information for all prospective customers.
- Consistently provide feedback to Management regarding performance.
- Record all lead and call activity through internal Salesforce CRM software.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- University or College degree in business or related discipline.1-3 years in a Prospecting and/or Sales role with active outbound selling; B2B a plus.
- Understanding of automotive, petroleum, retail & hospitality dynamics. Any specialized focus mentioned here should be outlined in a cover letter.
- A proven track record of success, aggressive business growth, and exceeding quotas.
- Competitive hunter mentality while being resourceful and creative about prospecting.
- Relationship skills via strong phone and email communication for sales pitches.
- Effective organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet timelines.
- Must be coachable and be able to collaborate in a team environment.
Base Salary: $40k
What We Offer:
Great work environment, competitive pay, full employee benefits, stock options, high career growth capability, and on-going training and development.
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year + OTE
Experience: Prospecting: 1 year (Required) Sales: 1 year (Required) Education:Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)