Ackroo is an online, subscription based, SAAS platform for businesses that processes and manages gift and rewards currencies for merchants for multi-segments (retail, hospitality, automotive, and petroleum), across multiple verticals (customer, merchant, and API domains),
within a multi-application platform. We are building the next generation of gift card, loyalty, marketing, and payment products.
As a UI/UX Developer for Ackroo, you will collaborate with product management and take direction from engineering leads to design and implement the front-end portion of our web applications. This role reports to head of product and involves the following responsibilities:
- Produce prototypes in collaboration with product management
- Ensure designs are properly translated to working front-end code
- Iterate quickly while maintaining an appropriate level of quality
- Build and maintain a component library (based on material design)
- Unit test code to ensure rendering is flawless across all browsers and devices.
- Produce test cases for quality assurance
You must be able to design, develop, test and deliver high quality web application software in a fast-paced agile environment. We require someone who takes pride in their work, learns quickly, and adapts to ever changing development standards and business priorities. Most importantly, you will one expected to understand our customers, empathize with them, and produce exceptional user experiences across our product suite.
- 3-5 years of front-end development experience
- 1-2 years of UI design experience
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work or can provide examples that are accessible online
- Solid understanding of User Centered Design principles and methodology
- Experience working for a SAAS-based company
- Designing and building interactive prototypes (InVision, Figma, etc)
- Front-end coding for web application frameworks (Angular, Vue, React, etc)
- CSS layout including responsive design techniques and frameworks (Bootstrap, etc)
- Utilization of distributed source control tools (such as GitLab)
- An interest in expanding your existing skill set through continuous learning
Experience in any of the following would be considered an asset:
- Web Services API integration (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Native mobile application development (iOS & Android)
- HTML Email Coding (Mobile-aware, Responsive, etc)
- Progressive Web App development (including TWA, Typescript, etc)
- Legacy frameworks such as Ruby on Rails
- Back-end web development (C#, ASP.NET, Web Forms, etc)
What We Offer:
Great work environment, competitive pay, full employee benefits, stock options, high career growth capability, and on-going training and development.