Active DoD Secret Clearance Required
$54,000 per year
Under general supervision
- Monitor the infrastructure and network, responding appropriately to alerts and events.
- Respond to incidents from triage through resolution, including escalations, where appropriate.
- Respond to infrastructure repairs, including directing remote activities to maintain operational effectiveness for services.
- Provide root cause analysis documentation in accordance with Government procedures.
- Provide data center support where appropriate.
- Document daily shift activities in appropriate reporting and ticketing tools and ensure proper pass down of any outstanding issues.
- Provide incident notification to Government representatives.
- Work is performed in 24/7 environment and must be able to work second/third shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Active Secret Clearance Required
- 5-9 years of experience required.
- Possess at least two or more of the following: Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) APLUS, NetworkPLUS, Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification.
- Must have an A+, Network+, Secuirty+, MTA, or CISSP.
- Rate increase to $47 when CCNA acquired.