As the County of San Diego End User Services Manager, you will:
- Manage larger team(s), with broad scope or impact, including setting organizational direction/work prioritization, people development, cost management, and alignment with larger business goals.
- Manage the team that is responsible for providing customer on-site Computer hardware repair/replace, Refresh, Network Printer repair/replace, Application applications troubleshooting and installation, and/or other support for customers according to contractual Service Level Agreements.
- Coach and mentor employee direct reports. May coach and mentor non-direct reports as needed
- Manage annual performance review process for employees.
- Work with all cross-functional teams to deliver End User Services and Hardware.
- Establish and manage relationships with customers and customer subject matter experts.
- Resolve/monitor customer escalations as appropriate
- Act as a key advisor to senior management on the development of overall policies and long-term goals of the End User Services organization.
- Solve complex business/technical issues within established policies.
- Be responsible to evaluate planned solutions for delivery effectiveness to provide a proactive environment.
- Consult on delivery impact of new planned solutions and devices.
- Recommend and lead planning activities for End User Field Services impacting projects such as WIN 10 and O365 migrations.
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with third party vendors that provide Hardware and Software solutions to the Account.
- Manage P&L for End Users Service Framework.
- Work closely Engineering and Architecture teams to define and test new Computer and Printer Hardware configurations during annual review cycles.
- Manage and Support Scheduled and unscheduled Mission Critical events that require End User support team engagement to deploy and support Hardware and Software delivery.
- Manage onsite Printing Services Team responsible for daily, weekly and annual printing of Contractually defined customer Reports.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
ITIL Certified – Preferred
Customer/Vendor Management, escalation management, customer relationship-building
Knowledge of Corporate capabilities and outsourcing
Business Analysis, Business Planning
Financial Management/Cost Management
General Project Management
General understanding of technology in direct responsibility
General understanding of related technologies
Knowledge of industry and market trends