• Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents those programs.
• Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities.
• Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts.
• Translates detailed design into computer software.
• Tests, debugs and refines the computer software to produce the required product.
• Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
• Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
Strong knowledge of one or more of the following skillsets:
Working knowledge of one or more of the following:
• Knowledge/experience with Agile Methodologies
• Knowledge/experience of SDLC practices
• Change/Configuration Management (VersionOne, ServiceNow, etc)
• Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
• Developing block diagrams
• Logic Flow Charts
• Performance Tuning Software
• Program-level and user-level software-documentation (design documents, technical manuals, user manuals, etc.)
• 5+ years’ experience in software development
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related preferred
• Able to obtain Postal clearance